1. Purposes for which personal information is collected and used
GC Pharma may collect and use personal information listed below from customers for,
and shall not use personal information collected for any purposes other than, the following purposes
- (1) to handle customer inquiries and requests
- (2) to identify customers and their complications
- (3) to contact customers to ascertain the necessary facts and inform them of the outcomes of their inquiries/requests.
2. Types of information collected
GC Pharma shall gather only the minimum necessary types of personal information from customers and with their consent.
The types of personal information collected are
- - first and last names
- - e-mail addresses
- - company name
3. Duration for which personal information is kept
GC Pharma, in principle, deletes and destroys the personal information it has collected from customers without
delay upon satisfying the objective(s) for which such information has been collected. Personal information is
processed and kept by the company for different durations depending on different purposes
- (1) until the termination of customer consultation in cases where personal information has been collected from
customers to handle their inquiries or requests
- (2) until completion of an investigation in cases where customers’ personal information is needed for
investigation of alleged crimes and violations of law.
4. Failure to indicate consent: Your failure to indicate consent to these terms and conditions will result in
GC Pharma’s refusal to provide customer consultation and services.