|Title||GC Pharma Reports Full Year 2021 Results|
|Date of registration||2022-02-14|
YONGIN, South Korea, 14 February 2022 - GC Pharma (formerly known as Green Cross Corporation) (KRX: 006280), a South Korean biopharmaceutical company, today announced unaudited consolidated financial results for the year ended 31 December 2021.
Full Year Reported Results
- Delivered total revenue growth of 2.2% YoY to KRW 1,537.8 billion (2020: 1,504.1 billion), and operating profit increased 46.6% YoY to KRW 73.7 billion (2020: 50.3 billion) in the full year of 2021
- Both full-year and fourth-Quarter unconsolidated revenues (-4.7%/-14.3% YoY) temporary setback due to the expiration of in- license vaccine contracts, however, largely offset by robust prescription drug and its domestic flu vaccine sales
- Consolidated revenue increased 2.2% YoY, driven by strong growth in consolidated subsidiaries including GC WellBeing (+20.3% YoY) and GC Cell (+96.7% YoY), partially offset by lower revenues in GC Medical Science (-10.3% YoY)
- Flu Vx sales recorded historical-high sales of +38% YoY, due to rise in N/H Flu Vx export and strong domestic sales performance
- Weaker sales of international proteins business continued, as a result of balancing inventory control regarding oversea market expansion
- Gross margin profit growth of 4.6%p due to product portfolio optimization and plan to minimize SG&A sales ratio variation on 2022
About GC Pharma
GC Pharma (formerly known as Green Cross Corporation) is a biopharmaceutical company that delivers life-saving and life-sustaining protein therapeutics and vaccines. Headquartered in Yongin, South Korea, GC Pharma is one of the leading plasma protein and vaccine product manufacturers globally and has been dedicated to quality healthcare solutions for more than half a century. Green Cross Corporation updated its corporate brand to GC Pharma in early 2018. Green Cross Corporation remains the company's legal name.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of GC Pharma's management. Such statements do not represent any guarantee by GC Pharma or its management of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. GC Pharma undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement contained in this press release or any other forward-looking statements it may make, except as required by law or stock exchange rule.
|Number||Date of registration||Title||Attachment File||Number of clicks|
|222||2022-02-28||GC Pharma Receives Complete Response Letter From the U.S. FDA For 'GC5107'||4022|
|221||2022-02-14||GC Pharma Reports Full Year 2021 Results||3849|
|220||2022-02-11||Curevo Announces $60 Million Series A Financing to Support Clinical Development of Next Generation Subunit Vaccines||2046|
|219||2021-11-02||GC Pharma announces EMA grants orphan drug designation to Hunterase ICV, the world’s first enzyme replacement therapy for mucopolysaccharidosis type II administered by ICV injection||3358|
|218||2021-11-01||GC Pharma Reports Q3 2021 Results||1358|
|217||2021-08-12||GC Pharma Announces Publication of Results from Phase III Clinical Trial of ‘GC5107’ Immune Globulin in Frontiers in Immunology||1586|
|216||2021-08-12||GC Pharma Announces GreenGene F Approval in China for the Treatment of Haemophilia A||1037|
|215||2021-08-02||GC Pharma and Tottori University Enter Research Collaboration and License Agreement for development of GM1 gangliosidosis chaperone therapy||2537|
|214||2021-07-30||GC Pharma Reports Q2 2021 Results||427|
|213||2021-07-20||GC Pharma and Speragen Announce Joint Development of SSADHD Enzyme Replacement Therapy and License Agreement of the Patent of SSADH Protein Generation Plasmid||536|