|Title||GC Pharma Reports Full Year 2021 Results|
|Date of registration||2022-02-14|
YONGIN, South Korea, 14 February 2022 - GC Pharma (formerly known as Green Cross Corporation) (KRX: 006280), a South Korean biopharmaceutical company, today announced unaudited consolidated financial results for the year ended 31 December 2021.
Full Year Reported Results
- Delivered total revenue growth of 2.2% YoY to KRW 1,537.8 billion (2020: 1,504.1 billion), and operating profit increased 46.6% YoY to KRW 73.7 billion (2020: 50.3 billion) in the full year of 2021
- Both full-year and fourth-Quarter unconsolidated revenues (-4.7%/-14.3% YoY) temporary setback due to the expiration of in- license vaccine contracts, however, largely offset by robust prescription drug and its domestic flu vaccine sales
- Consolidated revenue increased 2.2% YoY, driven by strong growth in consolidated subsidiaries including GC WellBeing (+20.3% YoY) and GC Cell (+96.7% YoY), partially offset by lower revenues in GC Medical Science (-10.3% YoY)
- Flu Vx sales recorded historical-high sales of +38% YoY, due to rise in N/H Flu Vx export and strong domestic sales performance
- Weaker sales of international proteins business continued, as a result of balancing inventory control regarding oversea market expansion
- Gross margin profit growth of 4.6%p due to product portfolio optimization and plan to minimize SG&A sales ratio variation on 2022
About GC Pharma
GC Pharma (formerly known as Green Cross Corporation) is a biopharmaceutical company that delivers life-saving and life-sustaining protein therapeutics and vaccines. Headquartered in Yongin, South Korea, GC Pharma is one of the leading plasma protein and vaccine product manufacturers globally and has been dedicated to quality healthcare solutions for more than half a century. Green Cross Corporation updated its corporate brand to GC Pharma in early 2018. Green Cross Corporation remains the company's legal name.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of GC Pharma's management. Such statements do not represent any guarantee by GC Pharma or its management of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. GC Pharma undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement contained in this press release or any other forward-looking statements it may make, except as required by law or stock exchange rule.
|Number||Date of registration||Title||Attachment File||Number of clicks|
|236||2023-07-31||U.S. FDA Accepts Biologics License Application for GC Biopharma's GC5107B (Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% Liquid)||565|
|235||2023-07-18||GC Biopharma's "GC FLU" obtains vaccine approval in Egypt: First-ever approval of the company's quadrivalent flu vaccine on the African continent||545|
|234||2023-06-02||GC Biopharma receives a business license for the construction of a plasma fractionation plant and technology transfer in Indonesia||106|
|233||2023-04-18||GC Biopharma celebrates 'World Hemophilia Day'||19|
|232||2023-02-28||GC Biopharma Signs Agreement with Catalyst Biosciences for the Acquisition of Rare Disease Pipeline in Hematology||35|
|231||2023-02-20||GC Biopharma Receives WHO Pre-Qualification for BARYCELA||16|
|230||2023-02-09||GC Biopharma Receives WHO Pre-Qualification for Filling and Finish Plant in Ochang, South Korea||19|
|229||2022-08-31||GC Biopharma and Speragen Sponsored an Externally Led - Patient Focused Drug Development with FDA Attendance||16|
|228||2022-08-24||GC Biopharma to Present New Data on Trends in Varicella Incidence Cases with Complications Among Korean Children at the 2022 ICPE||15|
|227||2022-08-01||GC Biopharma Reports Q2 2022 Results||41|